
Okay, I know it's been over six months since I got married, but I wanted to post this picture, because most of you haven't seen it. This is the cake that my dear friend, Cheryl made for me for our Vegas reception. She did an amazing job! Not only was it "breathtakingly beautiful", but it was absolutely "scrumdiddlyumptious"! She went above and beyond my expectations!
Thanks again!

4 comments:
You are so beautiful! I love that picture of you! Oh, and the cake looks yummy too!
What kind of Cake was it... I am so sad I was gone before I was able to go to your vegas party... Miss you two, I will have to visit when I am down.
I feel bad I missed the Vegas reception :{. You are beautiful!
What a beautiful cake! Thanks for being a great teacher, I'm so thankful that Sydney has a good one right now too!
Post a Comment