Thursday, March 26, 2009

Looking back....



Take a look at this unsuspecting face....little did I know that in just a few minutes Steve would be proposing on my birthday! And of course, I said YES!



Mmm...I love sparkling cider!



Check out that bad boy!! That's right ladies...he did it all by himself!



This was an especially hard week for me this time last year. I had just regained enough strength to go back to work. This day I was especially tired. I remember talking to my mom; she kept asking what I was going to do for my birthday....I said I had no clue (she was trying to give me clues). I had even talked to Steve and expressed to him how exhausted I was...poor guy! He was probably a nervous wreck! But, this night will be in my memory forever! Thanks for making my birthday special Steve! I love you!

4 comments:

Angel and Leigh said...

awww, so happy for you guys! don't forget that your birthday brought Leigh and me together too :)

Cardalls said...

such a sweet husband you have! you two are perfect together...happy birthday!

Jen@Because I can said...

Good birthday memory! It will be pretty hard for Steve to top that one! Love you guys!

Jordan said...

How sweet- you guys are so cute together! Happy Birthday!!!