In case any one was wondering, my birthday is in four days! I LOVE my birthday and I LOVE to celebrate. I think that it's important to make those "special" days stand out from the other ones, no matter how old we are!
I'm not excited or anything!!!
"A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip". Author Unknown
So thanks Robin, or mom, for birthing me, for making all those sacrifices. Thanks Ken, or dad, for being such a loving, supporting father.
Easy Ranch Beer Cheese Dip
6 hours ago

6 comments:
Happy Birthday! Your card is in the mail! 28 is GREAT!
Happy early bday... I wish i was there to celebrate with you Like last years fun.
Happy Birthday Babe! I wish I still liked my birthdays!
Hey Kjerstin! I saw your comment on Rachel's blog and I stalked you! I love all of your pictures! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! - Michelle
my bunny is her birfday soon. i yike bunny.
Happy Birthday, my dear K-Jerstin!
I love-ed you!
I am sure your sweet husband made your day wonderful!
Post a Comment