
Okay, so I just finished reading a GREAT book. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves to read. Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary by Brandon Mull. Go to his website, www.fablehaven.com or www.brandonmull.com to find out where you can buy the book. It's about Kendra and Seth, brother and sister, who find out that their grandparents are in the caretakers for a secret magical sanctuary called Fablehaven. This particular book, is book 4 in the series. Their adventures with dragons, satyrs, centaurs, dark creatures, goblins, fairies and other humans that have magical powers are riveting and exciting! I started reading yesterday while Steve was planting trees and finished this morning. Much to my dismay, they left the ending a cliffhanger...really? I wanted to scream. How long Brandon Mull until book 5, Keys to the Demon Prison? Hurry!!
Thanks honey for buying me this wonderful book for my birthday!!
On a side note...Spring Break rules! I love being lazy and relaxing. The opportunity hardly arises. I'm excited for my sisters, Whitney and Emily to come into town for Easter too! Steve just called and said that it's a good possibility his company will be getting more business. So that's great in this troubling economy! Make sure to thank God for your blessings and never take them for granted.

4 comments:
Yay for finishing the book!! And oh how I miss having a spring break!
I just started reading those books, I'm on book two and really like them. It is good to have a series to get into again, now that Harry Potter is done!
You make me want to read them! Enjoy your last days of spring break! Love you!
I finished Book One and am now on Book Two! They are good!
Post a Comment