Thursday, February 19, 2009

Favorites!



This is by far my favorite grocery store! I dont' want to shop ANYWHERE else! The food is fresh and easy...what a concept!! Ha ha...they have great deals. For example, tonight I bought some fresh salmon for $2.50. It's never too crowded and you can get in and out so quickly! Can't beat that!



Lilies and roses! My favorites! Enough said...(This was actually one of my wedding bouquets!)



Stephen is of course the love of my life! He has a fondness for our niece, and I think that this picture is just precious. It is adorable how he just holds her and loves her so much! I can't help but love her too, because she is such a cute baby!



My family is so much fun! I realize that even though we're adults, it seems that at times when we get together, we revert back to our childlike personalities! I love the closeness we feel! This was a few weeks ago when Stephen and I were up in Utah for Jessy's shower. So, we are missing Tyler, Jen and the boys, but just imagine that they're there!



This is where Stephen and I got married and I think that it is just breathtaking! As my sister-in-law Emily says, when you are there, you feel like you have gone back in time. Steve and I both feel like we are "old souls", so it was a perfect place for us to begin our lives!



This is how Stephen proposed! Look at my pretty ring!



I went through a phase when I absolutely loved this guy...his name is Brian Stokes Mitchell and he is a Tony Award winning theatre actor. I saw him perform in Ragtime while I was in high school. He has the MOST beautiful voice, and he's easy on the eyes too! He was featured in People's 50 Most Beautiful People as well!



This is a FABULOUS show. I saw it with my sisters in L.A. a few years ago. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!



These are my handsome nephews! They are cute cheeseballs and I just love them so much! I just wish I lived closer so that I could see them more often!

I know this is a random post, but I'm a random person!

4 comments:

Cardalls said...

you are one of our favorites!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Okay, Cheryl took my line.





Love you Kjerstin! :)

Unknown said...

You are too cute! We really need to get together sometime we miss our friends!

Jen@Because I can said...

I was just noticing that you and Luke have very similar smiles!