For Christmas, Steve got me the most wonderful gift. For MONTHS, I kept dropping the hint that I wanted to go see Jersey Boys. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a theatre junkie! I have been absolutely spoiled throughout my life to see many, many shows! It's been about two years since I've seen a show; I went to Spamalot with Whitney in the Summer of 2007. So while we were opening presents for Christmas, I had a feeling that I was going to have my wish come true, so I saved that package for last!
We had a great time seeing the show on January 17th. We actually met up for dinner with one of Steve's high school friends that was in town. I got a lot of insight about his mischievous childhood!
The show was FABULOUS and Steve even liked it. His favorite part was the live music. (For those of you who don't know much about the show, it's based on the stories of all the members of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons). I was impressed because the show only has about 25 cast members...they just all double up on parts! If I could go to a show every night, I surely would! Maybe someday....
We stopped for Sonic dessert on the way home and I couldn't ask for a better evening! Thanks babe! It was so much fun!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Psychodelic abd geometric cool!
forgive my poor spelling....... Mrs. West how do you spell that word?
You do have a keeper in that husband of yours!
I am jealous... I have never really seen a show terrible I know.
SO I love the pictures of the toe. I can say that whole experience and seeing you endure that, and being there to help Strengthened my faith.
Love you both
Post a Comment