Thursday, February 12, 2009

My favorites so far!!!

So, I will admit it, I am an American Idol "junkie". Steve keeps telling me that I'm of the "caliber" to audition and succeed...but I just don't think it's my thing! Whitney, if you're reading this, I think you have the pipes...you should audition! While I don't think I'm "worthy" to audition, I really think I have a knack and an ear for good singers. Some of the people that caught my eye from their first auditions are now in the top 36! Go me! Here's some of my favorites!















I'm just now noticing that there's only one girl I really like...hmm! I do think it will be a male winner this year though! It's fun to watch and see the drama...always a good laugh! Tell me what you think...are your favorites the same as mine?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I agree with all of your pics. The girls this year don't seem to be too strong. I hope it is a good season. It will be hard to top last season for sure. We need to have an idol party!

Jordan said...

I totally agree with Stephen- you would so make it if you tried out :D I only watch Idol in the beginning to see the craziness! Once they actually can sing it's not as much fun- mean of me I know!!!

Cardalls said...

I'm the opposite of Jordan, I only really watch after the really bad ones are weeded out. I will now start watching with fervor and be able to have a decent conversation with you about Idol!

PS...I love seeing you every week!

Jenn Shields said...

We are big fans too! I personally like Danny and Lil. Holler.