
So, on March 24th, a fabulous book is going to come out! It's called Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary! I wasn't able to find a picture of the cover of the new book...
I love these books...they are so fun to read and I definitely get sucked in! I've hinted to Steve to buy it for me for my birthday, which is on March 26th.
If you haven't read these books, I would highly recommend them to you. And thanks to Tanya for introducing me to these books!

2 comments:
I love a good book- I will have to check these out :D
Yeah! I did some detective work and found your blog. (Okay I found the address on your facebook account.) Glad to see you and your hubby's wedding pics. Thanks for the book recomendation. I need a new series after I finish the last twilight book.
Post a Comment