
So I bought this cookbook at school for a steal of a deal...60% off! That's THE ONLY WAY to shop. Discounts. Anyway, I tried my first recipe last night and it was YUMMY! and EASY! So, I thought I'd share.
Mandarin Orange Chicken
3 T orange juice
3 T lower-sodium soy sauce
1 T freshly minced garlic
1 T hot sesame oil
1 t chili garlic sauce/chili paste
3/4 C canned unsweetened mandarin oranges in juice
Six 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Pour all the ingredients in a ziplock bag and marinade it in the fridge for at least six hours. Pour into a baking dish and cook at 400 degrees, covered for 25-30 minutes.
I served it over rice. YUM! It was spicy for me, but not for Steve. The sesame oil and chili garlic sauce I didn't have, but I found them at the store easily! Try it; yummy and good for you!

1 comment:
Keep 'em coming! Can't wait to try it. I love orange chicken.
Post a Comment