We are fortunate to have two of Steve's siblings that live here in town. Our little niece was blessed today!
It's so fun to get together frequently as family and share that unity! I love it!
I am also grateful as stated before for NO MORE WORK! This year kicked my booty and I'm glad for the time to rest and recover!
I also have a loving husband, and WHAT THE HECK...hasn't the weather been beautful lately?!!? If only it could stay this beautiful all summer long! Bring on the "blowdryer wind" as I call it! UGH!!
I am also grateful for our "family of friends" here. Steve and I got together with some married couples we knew in our singles ward, before we all tied the knot...we left pondering how grateful we were to gather with people who are in the same phase of life as us! It's nice to laugh and have fun, isn't it? Thanks for a great night!

And of course, I'm grateful for my Momma and Daddy for getting married 31 years ago today, and creating a forever family for me! LOVE YOU!

1 comment:
You always help me to be more grateful! I love you!
Post a Comment