Before I saw him, the doctor and surgeons at the hospital were giving me the "ping pong treatment". You will lose your feet, you won't lose your feet, you will...you get the picture! Anyway, it was very refreshing to hear Dr. Lee say, "I've seen feet that look much worse than this turn out just fine". WOW!
So, hat's off to you Dr. Lee!! Here I am a year later, walking, looking good and feeling perfectly healthy!
Before...

After...

5 comments:
I'm so blessed to have you in my life. This scared me big time last year. I'm very grateful for you sister. You're just as beautiful even with a little less toe. :) Love you.
Thanks Winny! You give me lots of strength!
WOW! What a huge difference! I was worried about you! A dr. with hope always helps. I am happy things turned out well and you still have your feet. You should go dancing to celebrate! :-)
I will always find you
"Foot-a-licious". I love you girl! :)
Your strength and attitude are amazing! I love yoU!
Post a Comment