I recently obtained our wedding photos from our reception in Las Vegas, which was on September 6, 2008. It was absolutely beautiful!
Thanks to:
Our caterers for the yummy food and drink;
The Scholers, our good friends who "loaned" us their house;
All our family and friends who came to show their love and support;
The weather for cooperating;
Cheryl for undertaking her 1st wedding cake ever;
and...
Pete for taking such beautiful pictures!
Enjoy and tell me what you think!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Beautiful! That was quite the backyard. I love the decor around the pool. Fantastic!
It was such a pretty reception. I want that house! You are a beautiful bride!
. . .How was the move? Sorry I didn't call, busy day with a tired boy.
How pretty!!! Looks like a great party- wish I could have been there :)
Oh Babe! It makes me feel bad we couldn't be there! I love you!
Love them.
What a BEAUTIFUL house! Wow! We wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment