So way back when, on my birthday, Steve got me a GREAT gift...tickets to see Celine Dion!!! And YES, it was more AMAZING than you could ever imagine. Beautiful woman, 27 piece orchestra, amazing venue and some rockin' tunes sung by a powerhouse diva. I don't care what anyone thinks, Celine is AWESOME!!!

I was so impressed by the power of her voice and also by her genuine-ness. She seemed so real to me. She talked about her family so tenderly. Very cool.
In between her millions of "costume" changes her musicians provided some GREAT entertainment. A violinist kicked butt shredding his bow playing a beautiful solo. The brass section and her male backup singer sang Blood Sweat and Tears "Spinning Wheel". It reminded me of my parents. =) The last pleasure was hearing three of her cellists play an AWESOME rendition of Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal. My favorites of the night were "Love Can Move Mountains" and "River Deep, Mountain High".

Thanks babe for a great night!!
3 comments:
I LOVE CELINE DION! Seriously she is amazing! What a great hubby you have to get you those tickets and take you!
Brandon took me to see Celine for my birthday a few years ago. Best concert ever! I am so glad you had a good time and I agree, Celine rocks!
How cool...I love Celine too!!! Sounds like an awesome night- glad you had so much fun :)
Post a Comment