It's amazing that I have enough clarity to write this post. Haha. I haven't slept well, eaten well or had enough peace in my life lately all due to a six letter word: MOVING. What a nightmare. To spare all of you the details, I'll just share the good stuff. We're out of our apartment and happily into a lovely home. The physical act of moving our stuff was so smooth thanks to so many people who helped us. Now just to unpack. Where to begin?
On another note, lots to still blog about; my week long institute in Reno, trip to St. Louis, etc. So, I'll leave you with a picture. What good is a blog without pictures right?
Happy Anniversary honey. Most memorable one yet. Who needs flowers, a nice dinner and sappy love notes? The best way to celebrate your love is moving and bonding over sweat and physical pain. =)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!! We meant to call, but it sounds like you were busy anyway:) Love you! Congrats on the anniversary and the move!
Happy anniversary! You guys are awesome and we love you!! Hope you get the rest of the stuff unpacked without any problems. I always think unpacking is the best part...it's the packing up that stinks! So at least the worst is behind you!
Post a Comment