Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New workout?

On a whim of sorts I purchased a Shake Weight a week ago. I have what most would refer to as "Relief Society" arms. Lots of flab...I'm tired of it. So, why not spend $15 on something and try it out?!? I did my first workout today. I must say, though it may appear to be silly and I really could just use free weights, I felt the burn.



I'll keep my millions of viewers posted on my progress. Speaking of exercise, does anyone know of ballroom or water aerobics classes in the area for a reasonable price? Better yet, does anyone want to join me?

I'm truly loving Spring Break. While I should be in total relaxation mode, like my sister said today, I'm an Erickson. We don't know how to sit still. I crossed six things off of my list today. Now I can truly relax. Which should I pick?



1 comment:

Jessie said...

They had the Shake Weight on Ellen and I was dying lauging. I don't know if I could take it seriously so I am glad you can. I haven't heard of any of those classes but your welcome to join me for Zumba on Thursday morning. Its way fun and free!