Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bucket List

I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately. Saturday was my 30th birthday. I can honestly say I am so proud of what I have accomplished in my life thus far. One of my colleagues at work recently asked me for some odd reason if I had a bucket list. Depending on how you look at it, sadly, I didn't have one and I realized why. I have simple ambitions and desires. So, by the time I'm forty I want to accomplish the following, a.k.a. my "bucket list": own a home and be a mother. God willing, those things will happen.

Anything you think I should add? Suggestions are always welcome.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I love that bucket list, it's only missing one thing. See your favorite former roommate!

Jen@Because I can said...

I know those things will happen! You are so awesome! :)

Jessie said...

I just know you are going to have a cute home someday and most importantly a wonderful mother!

chercard said...

Kj...you already have a "mother heart". I can see it in how you nuture and love my kids (you are their favorite "non-blood" aunt). I know you want some of your own, but you are already a Mother as far as I am concerned. Love you!

Jenni said...

I love your bucket list! :)

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I know, buy the house next to me!!!

I agree with Cheryl, you have the most kind heart and treat everyone so kind, like their your best friend. Heck, will you be my 3rd mother?!?!?!


*I do hope a little one is sent to your home real soon. That would be one lucky little angel. :)