Saturday, October 2, 2010

Greek Festival

Stephanie and I waiting in the HUGE line.


I was SO bummed last year when Steve and I were out of town and missed the annual Las Vegas Greek Festival. Greek Food is DELICIOUS. This love all began with my friend Tanya. One evening Tanya, Steve and I went randomly to this Greek place on the west side. And ever since then, it's history. And how can you not love My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Only one of the funniest movies EVER! Random, I know...



So, needless to say I was more than thrilled to attend the festival this year with my friends Tanya and Stephanie. Steve was going to go but at the last minute he left town to help his brother move.

Enjoy the pics.

I tried souvlaki this year and really enjoyed it. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it! These are our gyros.


Tanya stuffing her face!


Love this girl!


Ended the night by bringing home some baklava for my honey. He enjoyed it after the fact. Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best food ever! Such a fun night.