Here's Brett documenting some family history! YAY.
Tony led the kids in what I must say was a very organized water balloon fight!
My studly man sporting his new Ohio State shirt! OHIO represent!
The newest nephew. I got him to smile...precious!
Yet again, another Kodak moment provided by our neice.
This is just a COOL picture. Look at the reflection in the window!
Steve's dad shooting hoops with his sons...adorable!
Where there is a dog, there Steve is. Here is the town scavenger.
Steve's brother Tom with his son.
When all was said done we were on the road again and I must say I was happy to be home and in one place for more than a day. Our next trip is this weekend to Meadow for the 4th of July.
Hope you enjoyed. Not sure how all the family can access this, but if you're family and you're reading this...spread the word!

No comments:
Post a Comment