My sweetheart right before I left...isn't he handsome?
Although I am a 29 year old woman, I still enjoy doing those crazy things every once in awhile. I have discovered however, that I am getting OLD and my body is not as adaptable as it once was. I'm blaming my lupus and all my recent travels on how it took me TWO DAYS to recover from this outing. But it was worth it!

I made sure to drink LOTS of caffeine that night just so I could stay up because normally I am in bed by 10 p.m. It worked! It was a fun night because I ran into some friends I hadn't seen in awhile.
Barbara
Candace- one of my old young woman
Thanks to Sabrina for letting me tag along with her friends.
We headed to the Palms where we were able to bypass the hundreds of people in line to go to our reserved theatre! YEAH BABY! The movie was great...romantic, cheesy, dramatic and action packed. Steve and I will go see it again just for fun! Oh and I'm totally Team Jacob! No question...

1 comment:
Girl! What does midnight look like? I am in bed by 9 pm and the thought of staying up to till midnight...I totally get the feeling old thing! I am sure it was worth it though.
Post a Comment