Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A West Family Reunion Photo Montage; Part One

Every year Steve's family gathers in Junction, Utah for a family reunion. Some of you might have heard of the place...it's an old courthouse they've renovated into an awesome "family reunion center". This is our third year there and as always, it was a blast.

Because I've recently been an avid traveler, I wasn't as full of energy as I usually am. So I enjoyed most of my time chatting, relaxing and taking some great pictures. All in all, it was good food, great memories and excellent weather! Can't wait until next year!


The night began with a rousing game of Killer Bunnies led by my nephews. I didn't play...too tired and not enough brain power to process the rules. =)


See? Even Dr. Danny looks confused.


I LOVE this girl!


Steve's sister who just had a baby! She is BEAUTIFUL!
\

One of my ADORABLE nieces!


Is anyone else seeing a trend? I have a plethora of adorable nieces and nephews!




One of the days great activities...hair accesories! I loved it and so did my nieces!


Here's my favorite clips that I made.


As you can see, I took a LOT of pictures and frankly, I'm tired. So, I'm calling it a day. Part Two, coming soon to a blog near you!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I couldn't stop laughing at Danny's picture. I'll have to get a copy of these from you.

Robin Erickson said...

Looks like you had fun! And looks like a great facility!