Sunday, March 4, 2012

Simple thoughts

Last night while I was reading my scriptures several verses hit me.

2 Nephi 10:23, "Therefore, cheer up your hearts, and remember that ye are free to act for yourselves - to choose the way of everlasting death or the way of eternal life".

2 Nephi 11:7, "For if there be no Christ there be no God; and if there be no God we are not, for there could have been no creation. But there is a God, and he is Christ, and he cometh in the fullness of his own time".

So, why am I writing this? Beause I want it to be my motto for the week;

Be CHEERFUL
I chose for myself my path AND
There is every evidence in the world that God is real. He will come and redeem the world.

Here's to the start of the greatest month ever...my BIRTHDAY month!

3 comments:

Brad and Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing this. It is such a simple idea that we easily forget.

Jen@Because I can said...

Thanks for sharing! You are awesome! Happy birthday month!

Jessie said...

Yipee for Birthday Month. This is Quincy's favorite month too mostly because of March Madness. Wait they still owe you dinner. We should get together soon!