I have had a lot of fun lately updating and decorating my home. Thanks to my type A personality much of my life is dictated by lists. I love lists.
My mom came and spent a week with us helping me complete my projects. Thanks mom! (Pictures to come ).
Spring Break is coming soon and I am thrilled. Any suggestions on how I should spend my time?
Work is very draining but I remain positive. I am mentoring a new teacher on my grade level and she is my "salvation". I'm grateful for her enthusiasm. We are currently raising trout so that's exciting. The kiddos are loving it.
I am enjoying a more consistent exercise regimen. As we speak I am so sore I can barely bend over.
We are prepping to get a dog. Next Saturday is the day. Look for more info on that as well. :)
In closing, two profound things I was reminded of today: Love is spelled t-i-m-e and our eternal destiny is not determined by chance but by choice.
Easy Ranch Beer Cheese Dip
6 hours ago

3 comments:
That's fun you are getting a dog! I am sure Steve is thrilled!
I love updates! I can't wait to see pictures. I love checking things off the list. Make sure you post a picture of the puppy! Love and miss you guys!
Can't wait to get down to Vegas again and see your cute house and new dog!!
Post a Comment