Saturday, February 12, 2011

I love being an aunt!

A couple of weeks ago my sister in law asked if we could watch my nieces while they went out for the night! Of course we said yes! We just love these little girls and love that they are so close! Enjoy the pictures of the beauties!


Watching Beauty and the Beast




Cute!


My blue-eyed buddy and me!


A present from her favorite aunt!


She is so strong and holds her body up like this! SO funny!


She makes me smile!


I'm so grateful to have family here in Las Vegas! We just love playing with our nieces! I hope someday to be a mom too. I am so blessed to have a wonderful mother, mother in law, and sisters in law who have been great examples of mothers to me.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thank you Babe!

Emily said...

hmmmmm....somehow I (Mom) am signed into Yams account.... that was me that left the previous message!