Today I went to the temple. Just to feel peace; and what a blessing that is.
Fear has taken over my life. Will I be a mother? How long will I pursue my career? When will my next lupus flare-up be?
I'm one of those people who needs control. I'm learning that I need to let go. Fear is the opposite of faith.
So begins my next journey in life. Combine perfectly executed plans, the reality of life, fun, and most importantly faith and trust. These things will allow me to be at peace. These things will bring happiness to our family.
"Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not". Doctrine and Covenants 6:36
I am so grateful to know that I am loved by the people who are important. I'm grateful to know I'm a daughter of God. That itself will wipe the tears away and leave me with a smile. =)
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your insights, they strengthen me. I love you!
I love you too Bethany! I miss you! I draw strength from you as well...even from afar!
Isn't it nice to know where you can turn to peace and comfort? I know how you feel. I am a planner too and it gets very frustrating for me not to be able to plan my family the way I thought it should be. But I'm glad I know where to go for peace and I too am learning everyday to trust more that what Heavenly Father has is store of us is what is best.
I love you Kjerstin and learn from you. You help me to have more faith. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Post a Comment