Today Steve's sister, Vickie was sealed to Matthew Fallon in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so glad that we are close to family so that we can attend events like these. Steve and I were able to take Friday up and enjoy our "leisurely" six plus hour drive. We were able to stay with Steve's brother Mike and have a blast. When those West brother's get together it sure is something else...the guffawing, noises and runs to the gas station! As I write they are jamming to Rock Band.
Today was an EXHAUSTING day and it caused me to reflect on our wedding almost two years ago! I of course got teary in the celestial room. Amidst my imperfections, I'm glad to have a wonderful husband who truly does love me and works so hard to provide a better life for us. He always is seeking to do more for our family. It sure is a blessing to be married for time and all eternity, not just til death do us part.
Now all the sappy stuff is over...sorry. I'm TIRED and guess what else? I CAN'T WAIT until school is over. June has never sounded so good. I'm worn out. Less than 40 days!! Whose counting with me?
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love weddings too, and after ours, I couldn't wait to attend a sealing for someone else! I too am thankful for a wonderful husband and to be married for all eternity!
P.S. I'm counting with you!
you two are a perfect match! still remember your wedding like it was yesterday :)
Aww, that's sweet!! Yeah for the end of school!!!
Oh, do I remember the countdowns to June. You're close and you CAN make it. :)
I am so glad that you and Stevie found each other!
I am so glad you and Stevie found each other!
Post a Comment