Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fallon Wedding Pictures

If you've read my blog in the last week you know that we traveled to Utah last weekend for Vickie's wedding (Steve's little sister). They got married in the Salt Lake Temple and it was beautiful! The best part of the trip was spending time with family. Always a kick in the pants...I learned that I'm getting OLD and I can't keep up with the "young ones" like I used to. I'll blame it on my lupus...hahahaha! Just kidding. Hope you enjoy the pictures.



Presenting....Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Fallon! (It was pretty funny...Connie-Steve's mom- asked Mike and Steve to open the doors for Matt and Vickie. Steve's door was stuck and he couldn't open it!)



Do you recognize these cuties?(My hair is SOOO long! I wanted to chop it off the entire day!)


At the wedding luncheon!! Yummy food and of course the beautiful newlyweds!


Joanna can always make me smile!


Beautiful tulips on the temple grounds!


Me and my brotha Mike! WEST SIDE!



My beautiful neice chowing down on a roll. YUMMY!


Steve with another of our pretty neices. Precious...


Chillin' at the reception...what a cheeseball.


See?



I'm Rogue. See my white stripe? Au natural...I know. You're jealous.


We're always sad when our "mini-vacations" are over. Back to real life...

3 comments:

April said...

You look great as always! Looks like you guys had a great time! That is so cool that you were able to be there to share and experience that special day with them!

Cardalls said...

you look FABULOUS! Love the white stripe and your long hair is so cute on you! Love you guys!

Bethany said...

Holy long hair, Batman! One of these days I hope your mini-vacation to Utah is long enough to see your favorite roommate. Love you!