Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

This time last year Steve and I had finished the wedding festivities for the day. We had beautiful weather for our sealing at the Manti temple. Green grass, blue skies and no trace of any clouds. Our family and friends surrounded us with love. We both remember feeling nervous and happy. We are grateful for eternal families and for the chance to learn and grow as life passes us by. The ride has just begun, and I know we're in for big surprises; good and bad!

I love you Steve. You are a wonderful husband. I hope I tell you that enough! You make me so very happy! Happy Anniversary! I love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I love the picture you posted it is so cute! Enjoy your weekend!

Mandi said...

Happy Anniversary! The first year is usually the more difficult of the years to come... so way to go!!!

M&EMS said...

Happy Anniversary! It just keeps getting better and better!