Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mom, this one's for you!

Recently, Steve and I were offered a SWEET deal to rent a house from a friend of ours. So, at the end of June, the troops gathered to lug all of our STUFF a few miles across town! Thanks crew!

We LOVE being in a house and having room to stretch. It's much more peaceful and calm and we don't have to worry about the ghetto music sound pounding all around us! There's a cute park right behind our house, and it's not too much further of a drive for Steve! And the best perk, WE'RE SAVING MONEY!

Mom, I took a picture of EVERY possible angle I could. Hope you enjoy! Anyone who wants to come and stay is welcome. As you'll see, we have 2 spare bedrooms! Let the party begin!

P.S. Sorry for some of the pictures being sideways! I got anxious to post this and didn't feel like going back and fixing it!

MASTER BEDROOM and BATHROOM


The MAN room




Guest Bathroom and Spare Bedroom/Office



Living Room, Garage, Storage, etc...



Kitchen and Family Room



Front of the house/Backyard

7 comments:

Robin Erickson said...

Thank you for sharing pictures of your new home with me Babe! You have made a house your home! And you did a beautiful job. You do have an artsy side to you that allows you to decorate your home beautifully! I can't wait to see it in person!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

So does that mean you're coming for Thanksgiving mom?

Jordan said...

I loved all the pictures- very cute place! Congrats!!!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

It looks great Kjerstin! Enjoy the extra space and money that you're saving!

Whitney said...

whats wrong w ghetto music blasting?? :)

Matt and Jenny said...

I love it! So, Matt's going to be in Vegas this September,so he might just have to stop by. I thought about going with him, but you'll be in school by then. :( We'll see, but once again love the house!

Mandi said...

There is nothing like having an actual home to live in... it seems that life once again is bearable! So cute too!!