Saturday, May 2, 2009

My new do!



So, what do you think?

A good friend of mine referred me to a new "hair lady". She was fabulous and made me feel better about what I thought was my NASTY hair. I'm trying to get back to my natural color. Four inches are gone, but it feels much healthier and I love it. Steve it getting used to it...he's only known me as a blonde.

Let me know what you think.

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Your hair looks great! :-)

Angel and Leigh said...

love it! the dark hair and light eyes look is sexy! slurrpp!

Bethany said...

I think the dark hair really brings out your gorgeous eyes. I love it!

Stephanie said...

Now you are even hotter, and its true your eyes look fab, with the dark hair

Sheree Flick Photography said...

You'll always be hot in my book! ;)outist

Jen@Because I can said...

I agree, it brings out your eyes.

Jordan said...

I agree with everyone- you look great! And it's always less maintance when your hair is closer to your "natural" color- although I'm not exactly sure what mine is anymore!!!

Jenn Shields said...

i love it.

Whitney said...

you are hott no matter what sistah

Lex and Chris said...

I like the dark hair a lot! I agree with everyone else. You look awesome!

Jessie said...

Way cute! You will have to give me her number!