
This afternoon Steve "suckered" me into going on a drive with him to the mountains with his beloved dogs (something he does every time he visits home)! We drove up some mountainous, dirt roads so the dogs could have a run. Millie is getting old, 14 years to be precise, but she keeps up really well. Steve stopped half way though the run and put her back in the bed of the truck...I think she's still tuckered out and recovering in the garage. Daisy on the other hand could run and play for HOURS if you let her. Steve says this is because she is a working dog. (I personally don't know anything about dogs). He also ran with her up some trails and Daisy picked up on another animals trail...Steve was impressed! My husband is TOO CUTE with his dogs. In fact the first thing he said on the drive up from Vegas was, "I can't wait to see my dogs!!!" I did enjoy the trek and seeing my Steve bond with man's best friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment