Well, I'm attempting to join the world of bloggers and stay in touch with my family and friends. This is a work in progress...and it will get better! At least I'm hoping!
Steve and I have been enjoying getting ready for the holidays! We had a LONG day yesterday of shopping and I think we're done...except for the little stuff!! I'm excited to have my first "go" at making my own Christmas dinner and establishing our own Christmas traditions.
We are so grateful to be able to spend the holidays with both of our families. We'll head to Utah to visit the West's the day after Christmas and head to Ohio to visit the Erickson's on New Years Eve!
We certainly feel so blessed to live in a country where we are allowed religious freedom. We love our Savior and are reflective this time of year of His birth. We were privileged to participate in Michael McLean's Forgotten Carols earlier this week. We even had an acting stint! I wanted to do it, but knew Steve was hesistant! He made the final call, and it was good for both of us to have the experience. I'm so grateful that my husband is willing to participate in activities because I want to...although I KNOW he LOVED doing it!
We think it's crazy that we had SNOW in Vegas this week...and the first snow day since 1979! I chuckled as I pulled in to our complex and saw the kids playing in the snow (cute) and using socks for gloves...aww, gotta love the desert rats!
If anyone has tips on how to make this blog better, let me know!!
Easy Ranch Beer Cheese Dip
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment