Sunday, December 5, 2010

Love is spelled T-I-M-E

We were lucky enough to go to Utah for Thanksgiving. It seems that the older I get, the more I enjoy vacation and days off. We got an earlier start than expected the night before Thanksgiving and pulled into Tony's (Steve's brother) street right around midnight. I forget how I've acclimated to the desert and subsequently FROZE when we got out of the car and it was 0 degrees outside. I took quite a beating the rest of the week from various family members because of my "wimpy-ness" when it comes to the Utah cold.

I had fun helping Emily, my sister in law, cook the Thanksgiving feast for 27! It was quite an ordeal and I definitely enjoyed sitting down and eating the delicious foods and resting my feet at the end of the day.

My sisters-in-law. We found out that day that Vickie is having a boy! YAY!


Steve's mom and five of his siblings that were there.


My handsome nephews and beautiful niece. I miss them.






This girl ALWAYS makes me smile!


I did some black Friday shopping, and NO, I did not get up at the crack of dawn! My body was not made for that kind of stuff. I actually did a lot of unexpected shopping with Steve's birthday and Christmas approaching. We headed home early to avoid a snowstorm and succeeded. I'm grateful to have wonderful in-laws and another family to love when mine is so far away!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I have that same shirt from Kohls, except mine is green. But I was totally going to get the pink if it had been in my size. You look great!

Jenni said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love your smile!!