There is a little drive in called 5-Star. I've only driven by it; never partaken of its delicious foods. We got that opportunity on this trip. 'The "family West" all headed down and crowded up the newly renovated dining room. I couldn't help but chuckle at all the SPELLING errors on the "menu". Seriously, ONLY teachers notice stuff like this!
Ho fudge anyone? How about a Reeces milkshake?

Should have given you a good chuckle! By the way, the food was YUMMY and I was not disappointed! I'd recommend the grilled ham and cheese sandwich if you ever drive through town! Bon appetit!

4 comments:
That is hilarious! Even though I'm not a teacher like you, I always notice spelling errors too! When we went to the BYU game in Dallas, we went to Braum's ice cream and they had a sign that said, "Bugers - $1.99". Needless to say, we did not buy their bugers!
I too notice spelling errors. Wonder what Ho Fudge contains...oh my :)
I see it every day living in a small town. My favorite is that someone in our small town decided to put together a book called "The History of Orderville" Mike and I couldn't even read it there were so many spelling errors. The sentence structures were awful as well and completely confused you as to what you just read. We decided not to give it to my mom who's a High School English teacher. It probably would have given her a stoke. :)
don't hate. HO fudge is my FAVE. mmmmmmmm
Post a Comment